DISABLED DRESSING AIDS / ELDERLY DRESSING AIDS
Hospital Direct’s disposable EasiDress dressing aids allow patients to dress without difficulty or pain.
If you’re recovering from an injury or surgery, you might find yourself tackling limited mobility. And, if you’re in this situation, it can be difficult to dress yourself. This is where the EasiDress comes in. The pack of disabled dressing aids comprises a sliding arm sleeve, leg sleeve and slide sheet. Together, these dressing aids make it easy to slip shirts, blouses, jackets and trousers on effortlessly.
When you fully recover and no longer need your EasiDress, you can simply dispose of the dressing aid. These patient-specific models are particularly handy in medical organisations that have a high patient throughput and need to minimise laundry. However, if you’ll be using your EasiDress long-term, especially at home, the washable EasiDress might be a better model for you. This model will last longer, and you can simply wash the dressing aid between uses.
We supply the EasiDress in four sizes to fit all users. These sizes range from Extra Small to Extra Large.
We manufacture the EasiDress in our Shropshire premises, where we follow rigorous quality control procedures before shipping to organisations throughout the UK. If you need more advice about the EasiDress, please get in touch with our Technical Team. We will be delighted to help.
Features and Benefits
- Slippery finish reduces friction to make dressing easy and comfortable
- Disabled dressing aids included for both arms and legs – along with a high-performance slide sheet
- Patient-specific to save laundering time and increase patient throughput
- Manufactured in the UK
- Hospital Direct’s online patient handling training available
- Improves user independence
- FIM Independence Level: 6–2
- Patients who need to dress independently
- Patients who need to dress with support from a carer
- General wards
- Stroke care
- Social services
- Community nursing
- Home care
- Palliative care
- Children’s nursing