Single Handed Care and specific product Training
The issue of Single Handed Care can be a real concern for both lone workers and part/full time carers.
That’s why Hospital Direct has developed a series of simple step by step/how-to courses in the products you use on a daily basis, helping you to complete
the tasks you need with confidence and ease.
Patient Handling may be an art form, but we ensure it doesn’t have to be a daunting one with our simple and easy online training courses.
Learn How To
- Provide single handed care to patients helping them to feel safe and securely
- Learn the correct techniques to protect the carers back
- Correctly use the products you and your staff are required to use
- Perform single handed care in a professional way whilst making the patient feel secure
Up to 90% knowledge retention with our 3 loop learning cycle training techniques
Single Handed Care
Added Features and Benefits
With Hospital Direct, you’ll always have the best service provided to you; across everything we do. Our Single Handed Care training courses are designed with you in mind, to benefit both you as a Carer, as well as your patients.
- Short, efficient, and interactive training, saving personal
and organisational time
- Stop/Start Training
- End of Module tests to prove competency
- Gain CPD Hours by partaking in the courses
- Interactive games
- Printable certifications upon completion
- Up to 6 years online access to certifications