TURNING IN BED / PATIENT TURNING
Hospital Direct’s Easy Care turning in bed solution allows practitioners to reposition patients safely.
If your patients need help turning over – either at night or throughout the day – this patient turning solution is for you. The Easy Care is a soft, quilted, tubular system that lies on top of, or underneath, the covers on a bed or trolley. Whether patients lie directly on the Easy Care or on a sheet on top of the system, they will enjoy a more comfortable night.
Caregivers use the turning in bed system for patients who need regular help when it comes to repositioning. The system makes turning manoeuvres comfortable for patients and reduces the risk of practitioner injury as they don’t have to twist, turn or take the patient’s weight. Now, service providers can avoid the strains that come with patient turning, all while upholding patient comfort.
We manufacture the patient turning system locally in Shropshire, using a soft, 100% cotton outer and slippery inner to ensure both comfort and easy turning from side to side. The Easy Care tube also holds a novel anti-slip panel, which allows caregivers to sit a patient up without them sliding back down. This way, patients can remain in a comfortable sitting or lying position for as long as they like.
We also stock breathable, waterproof covers to make cleaning easier and protect the Easy Care against spills and leaks. For more advice on the Easy Care, please get in touch with our Technical Team. We will be delighted to help.
Features and Benefits
- Quilted system improves patient comfort and protection
- 100% cotton outer coating offers ultimate softness
- Versatile design means caregivers can place the Easy Care over or under bed/trolley covers
- Enables easy turning, which is especially ideal for patients who need to frequently turn during the day and night
- Slippery inner materials make patient turning easier for caregivers, which is especially ideal for those who are supporting patients over 24 hours or long term
- Anti-slip panel allows patients to sit up easily
- Manufactured in the UK
- Washable covers (up to 74°C) improve cleanliness and infection control
- People who need assistance from one or two carers when turning on a 24-hour basis
- People looking to improve their independence with a turning in bed system
- Easy Care Waterproof Covers
- Stroke care
- General wards
- Children’s nursing
- Palliative care
- Home care
- Occupational therapy
- Social services
- Community nursing