ONE-WAY SLIDE SHEET / ONE-WAY GLIDE SHEET
One-Way Slide SHeet / One-WaY Glide Sheet
Hospital Direct’s cushioned Glide and Lock with handles is a handy one-way slide sheet for patients who need help to sit up in bed.
If your patients struggle to sit up in bed and find themselves slipping down, this Glide and Lock can help them regain their independence. Carers can insert the one-way glide sheet either before the patient gets into bed or underneath the patient. The anti-slip panel and internal locking mechanism will keep users safe and secure as they sit up. This way, users can sit comfortably for as long as they need. This model offers additional padding to ensure long-lasting comfort, which is especially ideal for patients who are tackling breathing difficulties and need to sleep sitting up.
The cushioned Glide and Lock with handles is one of many bed slide systems in our Glide and Lock range, which also includes models with an all-over anti-slip coating and models with a wipeclean finish.
If you need more advice on which model you need, please get in touch with our Technical Team. We will be delighted to help.
- Washable up to 72°C to reduce the risk of infection and uphold cleanliness
- Tumble dry at low/medium heats
- Do not iron, use bleach or use fabric conditioner
Features and Benefits
- One-way slide sheet enables easy patient repositioning
- Handles make patient repositioning easier and safer for carers
- Breathable material for patient comfort
- Suitable for standard chairs and wheelchairs
- Quilted fabric ensures patient comfort
- Locking strips and anti-slip panel ensure absolute safety and security
- Can remain under the patient
- Manufactured in the UK
- Hospital Direct’s online patient handling training available
- FIM Independence Level: 6–2
- Carers who help people sit up in bed without sliding back down
- Independent users
- General wards
- Renal units
- Home care
- Occupational therapy
- Social services
- Community nursing
- Care homes
- Emergency services