Kneeling Pad / Gardening Kneeling Pad
Hospital Direct’s Kneela Kneeling Pad allows carers to assist patients at ground level.
This comfortable Kneeling Pad provides a cushioning for caregivers who spend a long time kneeling to support patients. You can use the pad on any ground surface, inside or out, as a clean and comfortable base to protect and insulate your knees while working. Whether you work at ground level in a medical setting or outside cars to help patients out of vehicles, this pad will make your life easier.
Alternatively, you can also use the Kneela as a gardening kneeling pad to support your knees during domestic activities. This versatile pad comes in use time and time again – perfect for any job that requires you to work from the floor.
The Kneeling Pad uses soft, waterproof materials to ensure long-lasting use and protection. The pad is also completely sealed and welded, making it easy to wipe down. Therefore, there’s no need to send the Kneeling Pad to the laundry or worry about cross-infection.
We manufacture the Kneela in our Shropshire premises, where we ensure attention to detail in all manufacturing processes and ship throughout the UK. For more advice on the Kneela Kneeling Pad, please get in touch with our Technical Team. We will be delighted to help.
Features and Benefits
- Waterproof cover makes the pad suitable for outdoor use
- Thick cushioning ensures knee protection for work at ground level
- Lightweight and small, making for easy transportation and storage
- Wipe-down pad makes it easy to uphold good hygiene and cleanliness
- Manufactured in the UK
- Care staff who support patients at ground level
- Those who want to protect their knees during gardening and other domestic activities
- All hospital departments, including general wards and A&E
- Stroke care
- Occupational therapy
- Community nursing
- Home care
- Car assistance
- Children’s nursing