Swivel Foot Pad
Hospital Direct’s Rota Pad is an ideal swivel foot pad for those who struggle to move from a bed to a chair or wheelchair.
If you need more support when getting out of bed and into a standing position, our Rota Pad could be your answer. Simply place the swivel foot pad on the ground to provide an anti-slip base as you step out of bed. You can then hold onto an external surface as you rotate the pad towards your chair or wheelchair.
You can use the Rota Pad independently or with support from a single carer. Either way, you’ll be able to either improve or regain your independence immediately. The swivel foot pad will help you to rebuild your strength as you make your way out of bed with minimal assistance from others.
We manufacture the Rota Pad in our local Shropshire premises, where we produce all hospital supplies to the highest quality. For more information about the Rota Pad, please get in touch with our Technical Team. We will be delighted to help.
The Rota Pad is ideal for:
- Adults and children who can place both feet on the pad and hold onto other surfaces while rotating
- Adults and children who have good upper-body strength and sufficient strength in their legs to stand
Features and Benefits
- Anti-slip base prevents patients from falling as they get out of bed
- Swivel technology makes it easy to rotate in either direction
- Washable at 74°C to reduce the risk of infection and uphold cleanliness
- Manufactured in the UK
- FIM Independence Level: 6–5
- Those who need minimal support from a carer to rotate in a standing position
- Independent users who need a rehabilitation aid to move from a bed to a chair or wheelchair
- General wards
- Stroke care
- Occupational therapy
- Social services
- Community nursing
- Home care
- Car transport
- Children’s nursing