XCcube® / Concealment Trolley
XCcube® covers are available in four sizes depending on the extent to which you need to open the frame and provide the total concealment element of the XCcube® system.
The XCcube® Covers are:
- … and provides dignified transportation of the deceased from ward to mortuary with dignity and discretion
- The XCcube® is constructed from fibre glass tubing and, as such allows no egress of contamination into the product meaning that the product can safely be cleaned by:
- Washing with soap and water and rinsing. Dry with a clean and dry cloth
- Standard wipes/sprays/solutions and/or those approved by the organisation. Most Chemical Wiping and Disinfection Solutions are suitable for use with the XCcube®. Dry with a clean dry cloth
- The XCcube®can be steam cleaned
The XCcube® covers can be:
- Laundered at between 60? centigrade and 76? centigrade. A chlorine bleach solution can be used in the washing cycle with the ratio of 100:1
- Cleaned with Standard wipes/sprays/solutions and/or those approved by the organisation. Most Chemical Wiping and Disinfection Solutions are suitable for use with the XCcube® cover provided the concentration is not too high.
Common and suitable cleaning products:
- The product can be drip dried or tumble dried but, like all other products of its type on the market today, high drying temperatures (which should never exceed 95? C) can begin to deteriorate the product
- Tumble drying is best on the lowest setting