Disabled Dressing Aids / Elderly Dressing Aids
Hospital Direct’s washable EasiDress dressing aids make getting ready easier, both for independent users and those who need support from a carer.
The Washable EasiDress allows patients to dress without assistance and regain independence. Alternatively, carers can use the disabled dressing aids to help those who need assistance slide shirts, blouses, jackets and trousers on.
This pack of essential dressing aids contains a simple sliding arm sleeve, leg sleeve and slide sheet. Together, these elderly dressing aids let you or a carer slide tops and bottoms on with ease. You’ll be able to get dressed without any friction, struggle or pain. We stock the EasiDress in four sizes – ranging from Extra Small to Extra Large – to fit all users.
You can put your EasiDress Pack in the wash between uses, ideal if you’ll be using the disabled dressing aids long-term. However, if you only need an EasiDress during short-term recovery, the disposable EasiDress might be a better solution for you. These patient-specific variations cost less, and you can dispose of them after use.
We manufacture our dressing aids in our Shropshire premises, where we ensure premium quality and ship to medical organisations across the UK. If you need more advice about the EasiDress, please get in touch with our Technical Team. We will be delighted to help.
Features and Benefits
- Slippery finish reduces friction to make dressing easy and comfortable
- Models included for both arms and legs – along with a high-performance slide sheet
- Washable at up to 74°C to reduce the risk of infection and uphold cleanliness
- Manufactured in the UK
- Hospital Direct’s online patient handling training available
- Improves user independence
- FIM Independence Level: 6–2
- Patients who need to dress independently
- Patients who need to dress with support from a carer
- General wards
- Stroke care
- Social services
- Community nursing
- Home care
- Palliative care
- Children’s nursing