Compression stocking Applicator / NHS COmpression Stocking Aid
Hospital Direct’s Compression Stocking Applicator Handle Attachment makes using the EZY-AS even simpler.
Organisations in many sectors find the EZY-AS Stocking Applicator invaluable. Whether patients use the applicator to put on compression stockings independently, or whether a carer assists a patient, the applicator makes the process much easier. The EZY-AS Stocking Applicator comes in three sizes to fit all – small (28–35cm), medium (32–40cm) and large (38–47cm) – each colour coded for easy identification. The handle fits all three applicators.
Caregivers or independent users can clip the universal handle attachment to the bottom of any EZY-AS applicator. This way, you can apply compression garments without over-reaching, perfect for those with limited core mobility.
To use the EZY-AS and handle:
- Place the handle grips in a position where you can easily pick them up.
- Load your stocking onto the EZY-AS Stocking Applicator.
- While seated, pick up the applicator via the handle grips and lower it to the floor. Place your foot into your stocking and pull slowly on the handles.
- Extend your leg while maintaining pressure on the handles. Your heel will slide through the elongated hole as the applicator changes direction around your foot.
- Use the handle until you can reach the stocking and slide the remainder into place by hand.
The optional handle attachment can also make it easier to put on ordinary socks.
For more advice on the EZY-AS Compression Stocking Applicator and Handle Attachment, please get in touch with our Technical Team. We will be delighted to help. You’ll also find more information in the EZY-AS Instruction Guide.
Features and Benefits
- Stretchy straps make it easy to apply compression stockings
- Manufactured in the UK
- Fits with any EZY-AS model
- Durable materials ensure long-lasting use and robustness
- Patients looking to improve their independence when putting compressions stockings or socks on
- Carers assisting patients with compression stockings or socks
- Occupational therapy
- Community nursing
- Home care