Hip Operation / Hip Recovery Pack
The Hip Assist Pack combines a series of essential in-bed aids for those who are recovering from hip replacements.
Hospital Direct’s hip operation pack is ideal for those who need aids to move around after surgery and recover in comfort. Perfect for use both in the home and in an array of medical settings, hip-surgery patients can regain their independence quickly using this unique hip assist pack.
In particular, the hip recovery pack enables patients who have undergone hip surgery to get into and out of beds, chairs and vehicles independently, as well as transport themselves in general. The hip kit includes:
- A Glide Cushion to enable easy repositioning in bed and comfortable sleep positioning
- A Webbing Ladder to help you sit up/lie down in a controlled manner
- A Rota Cushion to help you swivel in bed or on a chair or sofa
- An Anti-Slip Slide Sheet to help you get in and out of bed and prevent slipping
- A Handy Bar to help you stand when rising from a vehicle
- An instructional DVD that shows how to use each product safely
Anyone in discomfort will find this rehabilitation hip pack invaluable. If you need advice about the Hip Assist Pack or Hospital Direct’s other hip replacement support products, please get in touch with our Technical Team. We will be delighted to help.
FIM Independence Level: 6–4
- Orthopaedic care
- Stroke care
- Palliative care
- Community nursing
- Home care
- Social services
- Children’s nursing
- Occupational therapy