SLIDE SEAT / CAR SLIDE GLIDE SHEET
Hospital Direct’s Car Slide transforms any car seat into a slide seat, ideal for those who need a slippery surface to get into and out of vehicles.
If you need help to swivel in and out of a car, this simple slide seat will help you slide in and out with ease. Just tuck the Car Slide between the back and base of the seat to secure, sit back and swivel. This way, you’ll be able to regain your independence on your car journeys.
The car slide seat is available in two sizes – 70cm x 80cm and 90 x 90cm – to fit your vehicle.
Note: it’s important to remove the car slide seat before the vehicle moves. Please watch the product video to see all the safety features and tips given by a top mobility specialist.
We manufacture the Car Slide, along with our other patient handling equipment and medical supplies, in our Shropshire premises. Here, we manufacture all devices to the highest quality, ensuring attention to detail and following rigorous quality control processes.
If you need more advice on the Car Slide, please get in touch with our Technical Team. We will be delighted to help.
Features and Benefits
- Slippery finish makes swivelling into and out of cars easy
- Easy to wipe down
- Wash at up to 74°C to reduce the risk of infection and uphold cleanliness
- Improves user independence
- Reduces anxiety around car journeys
- Manufactured in the UK
- Hospital Direct’s online patient handling training available
- FIM Independence Level: 6–5
- Independent users
- Carers supporting patients/clients to get into and out of vehicles
- A Webbing, Essential or Deluxe Leg Lifter, all of which makes travel easier for those who need additional support getting into and out of cars
- Stroke care
- Palliative care
- Community nursing
- Home care
- Social services
- Children’s nursing
- Occupational therapy