CAR / tRAVEL AIDS / Mobility
The car assist pack has been specifically designed to help a person get into and out of the car with greater ease and comfort. Containing everything you need in one handy carry bag.
This brilliant product comes in two varieties:
- Unassisted – For when someone has the ability to get in and out of vehicles independently but would like just a little bit of help.
- Assisted – For those who require support from a Carer, friend or family member.
If either of these options sound like you, or someone you, know or look after, please continue to find out more below.
In both of these packs, you will find a really useful selection of daily aid products combined together in this handy little carry bag.
To be used with the help of someone else, everyone who uses this bag, finds that vehicle travel is now so much more enjoyable and not a chore or something to be anxious about.
Included in this pack are a:
- Car Slide
- Handy Bar
- Leg Lifter
- Kneeling Pad
- Simple Webbing Belt
- Door Strap
Complete with an instructional DVD showing correct usage and safety tips.
If you would like to see the product in action, and see how it will make your life easier (as either a carer or an individual), please watch the videos below and see how the products can make a real difference to you and make your journeys so much easier for anyone involved.
- People requiring just a little assistance from someone to get in/out of cars
- Ideal for rehabilitation as well
- Helping carers support their patients and help make their job as easy as possible
- Stroke Care
- Palliative Care
- Community Nursing
- People at Home
- Social Services
- Children’s Nursing
- Occupational Therapists