IN BED SYSTEM / PATIENT MANAGEMENT / Satin Sheets
This Satin Sheet In-Bed System guarantees patient comfort and easy repositioning in bed.
The Satin In-Bed System comprises a SIBA Satin Base sheet and a SIBA Satin Top Sheet, which slide against each other to aid patient repositioning. Both the base sheet and top sheet use built-in satin panels which, when placed against each other, enable carers to easily reposition a person in bed.
The patient/client lies on the polycotton side of the top sheet, just as they would on a bedsheet. The satin sheets have cotton edges to prevent slippage on the edge of the bed. Once the user is in their desired position, carers can tuck the bottom edge of the SIBA Satin Top Sheet under itself to prevent further user movement, supine or sitting.
The in-situ slide sheets are available in a variety of sizes to fit profiling single beds, divans, double and king-sized beds. The in-bed satin sheet systems are also available for super-king-sized beds by request.
The base sheet is duck-egg blue striped and the top sheet is duck-egg blue checkered.
If you need advice about the Satin In-Bed Assistance Combination Pack, please get in touch with our Technical Team. We will be delighted to help.
Base Sheet Features and Benefits
- Can remain under the patient at all times
- Great for those who have difficulty turning in bed
- Smooth central satin panel for ease of movement
- Satin panel is available in standard single, standard double or bespoke sizes
- Anti-slip cotton edges reduce the risk of slipping
- Comfortable cotton and polyester mix
- Washable to 90°C
Top Sheet Features and Benefits
- Four-way movement enables easy and comfortable patient care
- Allows easy re-positioning with little effort
- Optional handles attach to ceiling and/or mobile hoist to facilitate regular and easy turning
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 300kg (47.24 stone)
- Available in multiple sizes:
- 140cm x 200cm: covering head to hips
- 200cm x 200cm: covering full body
- Bespoke measurements available
- Single carers or multiple carers depending on the user’s independence level
- Nursing homes/care homes
- Home care
- Hospital wards
- Palliative care
Download User PDF’s for Top Draw Sheets: