IN-Bed system / patient management
Does the person you are caring for struggle to move around in bed? Is it increasingly uncomfortable and difficult for them?
If so, then this super comfortable draw sheet with a smooth and soft satin lining, will allow you to move them in 4 directions…up/ down/ turn left/turn right. Best when combined with our specialist base sheets, they offer ease of positioning as the two satin panels work together to allow easy re-positioning and keeps you patients safe and comfortable.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces risk of tissue and nerve damage
- Helps to reduce incidence of pressure sores developing
- 4-way movement in all directions for patient care
- Allows more dependent people to be moved in comfort and safety
- Cotton and satin fibres make for comfortable in-bed experience
- This sheet will look after most patients up to 300 kg / 47.24 stone.
- Up to full-length cover – from head to toe.
- At 200cm wide it allows the sheet to be tucked in well after moving ? increasing patient security.
- Suitable for turning, up/down re-positioning, sitting from lying to sitting.
- Single carers or Multiple carers depending on independence level
FIM independence level:
- 6 – 1
- Community Nursing
- Nursing Homes / Care Homes
- Can remain under the patient at all times.
- Great for those who need multi positioning in bed – up/down and turning.
- Best used in conjunction with one of our Satin In-Bed Turner Base sheets.
- The Combination of both silky smooth satin panels working with each other men easy, quiet and safe movements.
- Anti-slip cotton on edges reduce risk of slipping.
- A size available for all beds, shapes, and sizes
- Cotton and polyester mix for great comfort and repeated washing
- Washable to 90 degrees C