DISPOSABLE MATTRESS COVERS / DISPOSABLE MATTRESS PROTECTORS
Hospital Direct’s Slippy Disposable Mattress Covers make it easy to turn patients without constantly inserting slide sheets.
Caregivers can fit these disposable mattress protectors over a mattress so they don’t need to insert a slide sheet every time they re-position a patient. Instead, they can simply place the mattress cover over the mattress and tuck the bottom bed sheet on top. When they need to reposition a patient, they can untuck the bed sheet and slip a flat sheet between the layers.
The mattress protectors offer a slippery quality that eliminates the need for a slide sheet. This makes it easier to turn and reposition patients without straining yourself. Meanwhile, patients also remain comfortable and find it easier to rotate, even when recovering from injuries and/or surgery. Carers love the simplicity of the disposable mattress covers, not only because it’s now much easier to adjust a patient’s position, but also because it reduces the risk of injury for staff.
We stock the Slippy Disposable Mattress Covers in boxes of 10. Caregivers can dispose of these patient-specific mattress covers after use, improving patient throughput and hygiene.
We manufacture these innovative mattress covers in our Shropshire premises, where we actively ensure quality at every level. For more information about the disposable mattress protectors, please get in touch with our Technical Team. We will be delighted to help.
Features and Benefits
- Slippery panel enables easy patient transfers, reducing patient disruption and the risk of staff injuries
- Made from our specialist Slideezi® weave to keep patients comfortable
- Patient-specific to save laundering time and increase patient throughput
- Quick and easy to insert and remove
- Manufactured in the UK
- Single carers who re-position patients requiring long-term care
- Flat Slide Sheets (washable or patient-specific with or without handles)
- Flexicare 4-Way In-Bed System
- High dependency
- Stroke care
- Palliative care
- Community nursing
- Home Care
- Social services
- Children’s nursing
- Occupational therapy